It’s mother’s Day!
So I made myself fruit bread French toast with maple syrup and raspberries and coffee. 💖
So, on the general state of me:
- Dad’s up and doing exercises and is much better
- I had a job interview which was not my best
- I’ve been actively working on improving my headspace
- I didn’t feel well for good chunks of the week
- Lots of Crochet and big Brother this week
- Lots of my favourite game The Long Dark ❤️❤️
- I’ve been pondering my small business and starting to get the excitement back
I’m doing a number of courses at once. Of course that all fell apart over the month from hell.
I’m doing Tash Corbin’s Take Off course, but my ruling is that I’m only allowed to work on my business when it’s fun. There’s other courses in the background but this is the main one I’m stepping through right now.
I feel like my joy is starting to come back. We had brunch yesterday with friends and it was crisp and lovely in the autumn air, and the food was great and the coffee good. I need more of this!! Unfortunately we were seeing a friend off as she goes home today. But still, great to see everyone.
Today is a lunch at my brother’s place for Mother’s Day. We’ve told Mum not to do anything but we’ll see how that goes.
I’m enjoying my coffee in the front room in the dark, just thinking and breathing deeply. I have time to play my game, or check and see if there’s a new Big Brother episode, or… Whatever I feel like really, but right now I’m just savouring the solitude and the silence.
Ooo maybe I should put my hearing aids in!!